For our Marine Coordination Centre in Lézardrieux, France, we are looking for a
Marine Coordinator (m/f/d)
to join us for a defined period until end of December 2023.
- Daily running of the Marine Coordination office in a shift system
- Monitoring and coordinating vessel traffic, personnel and materials to and from the offshore site
- Review and approval of vessel check list and other certificates
- Performing offshore site inductions, management of personnel tracking and operating the vessel coordination system
- Implementing marine coordination procedures
- Being point of contact for the wind farm in relation to the project's emergency situations
- Acting as Substitute for the Lead Marine Coordinator whenever necessary
- Issuing notices to mariners
- Attending daily meetings with participation of all relevant parties and subsequently issuing a Marine Coordination Daily Meeting Report
- Issuing a Crew Boat Look Ahead when needed
- Maintaining awareness of and ensuring conformity with all relevant statutory and Company directives and rules
- First experience in similar roles in the offshore wind industry
- Experience in the offshore industry and/or work vessel coordination
- STCW II/I qualification
- Valid GMDSS or VHF certification
- GWO Basic Safety Training certificates, incl. First Aid, Sea Survival, Fire Awareness, Working at Heights, and Manual Handling would be a plus
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- French language skills (written and spoken) are a plus
We offer the opportunity to work independently and on your own responsibility in a dynamic team and an extraordinarily interesting working environment. The place of work will be at the Marine Coordination Centre in Lézardrieux (France). Through direct involvement in operational issues you will get the chance to develop yourself personally at SeaRenergy. You will have the opportunity to actively participate in processes and projects and gain a comprehensive insight into the wind offshore industry.
Are you interested?
Please send your application with your expected salary, your earliest possible starting date and copies of your certificates.