For a project of our client in Norden-Norddeich we are currently looking for a
Control Room Operator (m/f/d)
Your tasks will be:
- carrying out switching operations as the authorized person in cooperation with the offshore
- functioning as the point of contact and interface for the client´s dealings with the national grid operators on a 24/7 shift schedule
- taking over some responsibilities of the marine coordinators (m/f/d) when working in the night shift
- carrying out marine and air traffic control operations at our offshore wind farms in Germany and the Netherlands
- contributing to the hazard assessment for the release of the offshore works
- monitoring offshore systems with the help of the SCADA systems
- successfully completed vocational training as an electrician
- substantial experience in the monitoring of high-voltage systems via SCADA with switching authorisation
- preferably experience in coordinating and controlling helicopter and marine traffic
- several years’ work experience in a similar position as CRO preferably within the maritime and/or offshore wind industry
- switching authorization (preferably up to 150kV)
- fluent English skills (written and spoken)
- computer skills (MS Office)
We offer the opportunity to work independently and on your own responsibility in a dynamic team and an extraordinarily interesting working environment. The place of work will be in Norden-Norddeich.
Are you interested?
Then please apply now including your salary expectation and the earliest possible starting date.