For a new offshore project in the Netherlands we are looking for a
Commissioning Lead (m/f/d)
to join us in December 2021 for a defined period of one year.
- Supervising the preparation and execution of the pre-commissioning and commissioning phase
- Examination of the technical equipment of the offshore sub stations during the commissioning phase
- Reviews of technical & engineering documents to ensure that the commissioning & startup process is according to documentation
- Preparing and keeping up-to-date the pre-commissioning and commissioning execution plans
- Executing performance test procedures and of the operating manuals with the process team
- Preparing the commissioning progress reports to the project management and to the commissioning department
- Supervising the commissioning of HV and LV switch gears
- Coordination of the commissioning team
- Regular meetings with the relevant team members
- Regular reporting on the status of the processes
- Regular coordination with the Project Management Office (PMO)
- Experience in similar roles in the offshore wind industry
- Good knowledge in the field of electrical bias and in commissioning utility systems
- GWO Basic Safety Training certificates, incl. First Aid, Sea Survival, Fire Awareness, Working at Heights, and Manual Handling
- OPITO trainings HUET, CA-EBS
- Safety Awareness Competency Certificates SCC17 and SCC18 would be a plus
- Working Permit for the EU
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
We offer the opportunity to work independently and on your own responsibility in a dynamic team and an extraordinarily interesting working environment. Through direct involvement in operational issues you will get the chance to develop yourself personally at SeaRenergy. You will have the opportunity to actively participate in processes and projects and gain a comprehensive insight into the wind offshore industry.
Are you interested?
Please apply with your expected day rate and your earliest possible starting date.