For a new offshore project in the Netherlands we are looking for an
Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
to join us in December 2021 for a defined period of one year.
- Commissioning of Automation & Instrumentation Equipment of an offshore substation
- Design project Automation documentation related to electrical systems controls
- Liaising with multiple parties of mainly engineering, construction & commissioning disciplines to complete the pending activities
- Overseeing the work of contractors in accordance with project requirements
- Providing training on topics such as mechatronics or automated control
- Design project automation documentation related to Electrical Systems Controls
- Providing input and comments to vendor documentation
- Experience in similar roles in the offshore wind industry
- Good knowledge in handling SCADA control systems
- GWO Basic Safety Training certificates (First Aid, Sea Survival, Fire Awareness, Working at Heights and Manual Handling)
- OPITO training HUET including CA-EBS
- Safety Awareness Competency Certificates SCC17 and SCC18 would be a plus
- Working Permit for the EU
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
We offer the opportunity to work independently and on your own responsibility in a dynamic team and an extraordinarily interesting working environment. Through direct involvement in operational issues you will get the chance to develop yourself personally at SeaRenergy. You will have the opportunity to actively participate in processes and projects and gain a comprehensive insight into the wind offshore industry.
Are you interested?
Please apply with your expected day rate and your earliest possible starting date.