For a new offshore project in the Netherlands we are looking for an
Instrument Control Engineer (m/f/d)
to join us in December 2021 for a defined period of one year.
- Coordinating instrumentation and other disciplines to ensure full compliance of the project electrical design with the requirements specified on project design scope and on the relevant industry standards
- Guiding the instrumentation engineers to resolve engineering problems in accordance with industry principles, codes, and standards
- Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems
- Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports
- Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards
- Providing advice and consultancy support
- Experience in similar roles in the offshore wind industry
- Good knowledge in SCADA commissioning
- GWO Basic Safety Training certificates (First Aid, Sea Survival, Fire Awareness, Working at Heights and Manual Handling)
- OPITO training HUET including CA-EBS
- Safety Awareness Competency Certificates SCC17 and SCC18 would be a plus
- Working Permit for the EU
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
We offer the opportunity to work independently and on your own responsibility in a dynamic team and an extraordinarily interesting working environment. Through direct involvement in operational issues you will get the chance to develop yourself personally at SeaRenergy. You will have the opportunity to actively participate in processes and projects and gain a comprehensive insight into the wind offshore industry.
Are you interested?
Please apply with your expected day rate and your earliest possible starting date.