For a new offshore project in the Netherlands we are looking for
Offshore Instrument Technicians (m/f/d)
to join us in December 2021 for a defined period of one year.
- Performing routine repairs, inspections, troubleshooting and maintenance activities on electrical systems, equipment, and components according to client´s recommendations and company requirements
- Taking over responsibilities in loop checking pressure and level transmitters
- Assisting other personnel with equipment repairs and other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Performing reporting works
- Possessing knowledge of normal operating parameters on equipment, monitoring, adjustments, and reporting unusual conditions to Supervisor
- Completing work in a consistent and reliable manner regarding the environmental Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Participating as appropriate with other personnel to promote safety and optimize operating efficiency
- Experience in similar roles in the offshore wind industry
- Working Permit for the EU
- Ideally SCADA experienced or DCS experienced
- GWO Basic Safety Training certificates, incl. First Aid, Sea Survival, Fire Awareness, Working at Heights, and Manual Handling
- OPITO trainings HUET, CA-EBS
- Safety Awareness Competency Certificates SCC17 and SCC18 would be a plus
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
We offer the opportunity to work independently and on your own responsibility in a dynamic team and an extraordinarily interesting working environment. Through direct involvement in operational issues you will get the chance to develop yourself personally at SeaRenergy. You will have the opportunity to actively participate in processes and projects and gain a comprehensive insight into the wind offshore industry.
Are you interested?
Then please apply now including your expected day rate and your earliest possible starting date.